Thank you for contacting Pogo technical support. I am sorry that you are having difficulty.
Let's make sure you don't have any bad/corrupt game applets on your computer. Please try the following steps, and reply back and let me know how it works. I do ask you to clear your cache, here, but there's more. Please complete ALL sets of instructions that pertain to your system. If you are a free pogo subscriber, please skip step 2 as it does not pertain to you.
1. Please clear your browser cache (or Temporary Internet Files). If you need help with this, reply back and let me know.
2. Once you've done that, please try clearing out your 'Object' library in Internet Explorer. This is where the game files are actually stored with Fast Access on Club Pogo. Here's how to do that:
- Open Internet Explorer (even if you normally use the AOL or MSN browser)
- Go to the 'Tools' menu in Internet Explorer
- Choose 'Internet Options'
- In the middle of the Internet Options window, look for the 'settings' button in the middle, under 'Temporary Internet Files'
- On the Settings screen, click the 'View Objects' Tab. This is where your browser
stores the actual game applet.
- Look for any files in the list that are Pogo games. Things like 'PopFu by Pogo', 'Freecell by Pogo' and so on, and delete those.
- Click 'Yes' to confirm the deletion of each file
3. There is another place where applets may have been cached if you have Sun Java.
-Goto Control Panel
If you dont know where that is,
Go to "Start"
Type in "control" (without the quotation marks)
-In the Control Panel there should be a icon that looks like a coffee cup called "Java Plug-in"
If that icon is not in there, it means you do not have Sun Java.
-Double click on the "Java Plug-in" icon. This will open the Java Control Panel.
It may take up to a minute to load.
-Click on the "Cache" Tab.
-Then click on the "Clear" button in the upper right hand corner. This will clear your Sun Java cache. It may ask you if you'd like to delete all files in the folder. Click "Yes".
-Then click on the "X" in the upper left hand corner of the window to exit the Java control panel.
Now try playing again. When you come back, you may be prompted to download and install the games again (unless you are using the Sun Java Plugin or you chose to trust all content from Pogo). If the game still won't finish loading after more than 5 minutes, please reply back and let me know, and we'll look into it further.