We are always looking for PSTDs in Pogo Eliters. If you have the time and abilities to host in more than 1 League at a time and would like to help out some struggling Pogo Leagues; then please look into this.
The PSTD main responsibility is to support the Regular Staff in the assigned New or Struggling Leagues, in accordance with the Guidelines and Rules set by the PSTD Team Leader. A PSTD can be assigned as HA, AA, TL (GL) or TTL (Training Team Leader Group 7)
· Reports directly to the League Admin.
· Functional Relationship with the Pogo Leagues Director.
· Team relationship with other PSTD Members.
· 6 Months in Eliters.
· A minimum of 300 Eliters Tourneys (Exceptions approved by the President).
· Presently a TD or Admin in the Play Site applying for.
· Great personality and the ability to recruit new members.
· Able to follow direction with little supervision.
· Capable of hosting multiple tourneys simultaneously.
· Highly disciplined and very well organized.
· Capable of working under pressure.
· Full dedication and loyalty to Eliters.
· Successful implementation of Leagues Plans and Strategies.
· Successful training of Regular League Staff to hand over the League in the soonest possible time frame.
· Recruitment of new Eliters Members.
· Continuous League Growth to achieve higher classification target. To check out more like... Objectives, The PSTD Team, and PSTD Activity & Performance check out this link.