Ron, I am not supposed to answer to your message, as the League Head Administrator should answer League Clubs messages. However, I will answer to this subject once and for all. Few facts:
1. YEPs are not sold; they are part of a total package of benefits you get when you subscribe as a Premium Member in EliteLeague, so whatever you pay does not cover only the YEPs, and you cannot consider that a 1000 YEPs cost $10.00.
2. Anyway let us suppose theoretically that you buy YEPs. First, you get 1200 YEPs (including the special offer) for $10.00. Second, 1000 YEPs cost $5.88 if someone buys Diamond membership for 3 months ($99.95 / [15000 + 2000] YEPs). As a fact the average selling value of 1000 YEPs is below $3.00, after calculating those 25000 YEPs granted free daily, as well as deducting the bank and credit cards charges.
3. According to the above calculation, Cash tourneys is a losing venture to EliteLeague, and we are doing it as a way to redeem YEPs to Players, and to satisfy those who are asking for cash tourneys. The Poll proved that at least 59% of the Premium Players like to have high fees Tourneys, and 14% of the total Players like to play in only Cash Tourneys.
4. Those buying retail 1000 YEPs at a high cost are not supposed to use them to play in cash tourneys, anyway no one is obliged to play in cash tourneys.
5. You do not win 2000 YEPs every time you play TOC, as this depends on the number of players in this specific tourney. In this week Cribbage TOC, the winner would get only 1350 YEPs (12 players x 250 x 45%). If you buy YEPs using the Diamond rate of $5.88 per 1000 YEPs, you will get 1224 YEPs for the $7.20.
6. You got now 200 YEPs bonus for winning the TOC, but you will also get another 2 instalments the next 2 months of 200 YEPs each, so you won $ 7.20 plus 600 YEPs and not 200 YEPs.
In summary; Nobody is obliged or forced to play in Cash Tourneys, it is a flavour requested by a certain players category and we have to satisfy all tastes as much as we can.
We are not supposed to supply such information; this matter is not for discussion; and no other messages related to this subject will be answered in the future.