We presently have the Cash Min-Tourneys and Challenges (Head to Head). The payout is 85%.
If we observe more activity in the above tourneys, we will be more than willing to introduce Cash Tourneys using other Tourney Types (SE, RR, SR, DE). The pot will be surely higher, and the payout percentage will be higher than the YEPs fees Tourneys.
This is exactly the reason why we established a current quarterly rating; so active players would have a chance to advance to the top. The lifetime rating will also show for active players (Guests will be removed after 90 days, and Premium Members after 180 days).
Hearts players benefited in the past of the Bots tourneys where the chance to win was 50% and now it is 25% in most tourneys. This resulted in inflating the rating during this period up to early April. This case exists only in Hearts League.
Unfortunately we cannot Scrap the history Top 10, nor eliminate the effect of these Bots Tourneys for the following reasons:
- It is practically not feasible, as it should apply on all Leagues consistently.
- It is not fair to the players who played in good faith under the bots system, where all players were treated equally.
- Adjusting the history rating to eliminate the effect of Bots wins by reducing the matches won (as the tourneys won should never be touched) will have a minor effect on the rating. A test was made on the top 30 and it was found that the rating will change by a maximum of 350 points, and the players ranking will move up or down by a maximum of 5 ranks among the top 10, all except one will remain in top 10, and by a maximum of 9 ranks among the top 30.
- A lot of the lifetime top 10 will start being removed soon because of inactivity. 1 will be removed today, 2 before of the end of this quarter, and 4 before the end of the next quarter.
- The active lifetime top rated players who acquired high rating through the old system will soon balance their rating to be in line with the currently active players.
- The effect of the old system will gradually diminish, the number of tourneys and matches according to the new system will outnumber those achieved under the old system.