Important Site Layout improvements and additions:
The site pages were reorganized for easier navigation as follows:
The Members Tab was moved from the Clubs Tab to the Main Tab, it
- Memorials New!
The Hall of Fame was reconstructed to include 4 main Sub Headings:
- Champions: Champions listing in the various Eliters Events
(Olympics, ELIC, EDS, TOC, Decathlon, Marathon, BOS)
- Super Players: Highest achievements in different Categories
(Rating, Activity, Matches Tourneys)
- Senior Members: Listing of most senior Eliters, Super Promoters,
and Top Referrers.
- Super Staff: Listing of the Eliters Veteran Staff, TD Records,
Super TDs, and the TD of the Month.
The Clubs Tab is now restricted to the Eliters Clubs and News. The
News Sub Tab includes the following sub Headings:
- Eliters News
- What's Up Eliters
- Stories New!
The What's Up Eliters link was moved to the News Announcements Box,
and was replaced by the Search Box which was moved from the Shortcuts
(see details in the following heading).
The Shortcut Menu Heading was changed to Jump, and the New
RSS feed was added.
All these changes were reflected on the Site Map.
The Eliters Search box was moved to the top of the Menu. The Search Function
is a very fast and handy tool to search for any Keyword (Word, part of a
Word, Words, Expressions, Number, Term, or ID) in Eliters Site; Search Results,
with links, will be grouped under the following Categories:
- Site Pages: List of all Site pages, having the Search Keywords.
Also a site Map link.
- Members New!: List of
Members with links of the Leagues where the Member is Registered and the
- Help Topics: List of Help Topics, having the Search Keywords in
the Title or Body of the Topic.
- News Messages: List of News Messages, with Editor ID and Message
Date/Time, containing the Search Keywords anywhere in the Message.
- Clubs Messages New!:
List of Clubs Messages, with Editor ID and Message Date/Time, containing the
Search Keywords anywhere in the Message.
- Events: List of Events, with League and Event Date/Time, having
the Search Keywords in the Event Name.
- Leagues: List of all Leagues, having the Search Keywords, with
details of Head Admin. ID, Number of TDs, Number of Players, and links to
League Club and Rules.
The Search may be used to find and jump to a certain Tourney; if the Tourney
Number is entered in the search, the search will lead to the Tourney page at
whatever stage it is.
A New feature was added to eliminate the mystery of abbreviations of the
Tourneys Settings and Rules; if you Mouse-Over the Tourney ID on the Main Page,
or on the Calendars in Leagues pages, a Tool-Tip Box will appear for few
seconds, with more detailed information on the Tourney.