Our Servers Host confirmed that the problem is at the World Internet connection.
To help us identify the location of the problem on the World Network, please follow these steps:
- On your computer; Go to Start
- Click on Run
- Type cmd, and click OK
- On the black page type this: tracert eliters.net (with a space after the word tracert)
- Wait until the lines are completed with either a message "Trace Complete" or Time Out"
- Copy this page as text (Go to the Blue bar at the top >> right click >> Edit >> Select All >> Copy)
- Again on the black page type this: ping -n 200 eliters.net
- Wait until the lines are completed with the summary ping message (the last few lines)
- Copy the summary ping message
- Go to http://www.whatismyip.com and your IP address will be presented in your browser
- Email the page copy, the summary ping message, and your IP address to me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your help.