here are some rules I found in reference to the topic.
If a player begins to argue via Eliters Messenger, issue 1 warning on Messenger that that ”continued argument in Eliters Messenger would result in DQ”. Make attempt (if not already done) to contact the player via IM or at a table to discuss their concerns. If the player continues to argue on Messenger then Mute, DQ and Note them.
• If a player "goes off", ask him/her once to stop, or explain the rule one time
• If the player continues to debate/argue, do not respond.
• If there is misbehavior by players, a single warning should be given and a player note made.
• Disqualify the player if s/he is in a tourney at the time, make a player note and take screen shots, and indicate that you have these shots in your player note.
• Ask all players to refrain from adding fuel to the fire, and should they continue, make notes on them.
• If the persons fuelling the fire are not members of Elite, put them on ignore and request all Elite members to do the same. Period.
If Players want to complain about another TD, never comment or give judgment – simply encourage them to use the Staff contact of the ‘Contact Us’ link on the support menu.
Just a FYI so to speak to both players and td's