Reply to: 328765 by grumpyeliter
<< Prev 328782 Next >>
Reply | Post New
Your calculation is wrong:|
If you check the YEPs awarded to the EUCHY BCT Players; you will notice the following Prizes:
- In 3 Players/Teams Tourneys; as the second Semi-Finalist(s) Prize Goes to the Winner(s). If you read Help Topic http://www.eliters.com/games/league/question.asp?lid=main&q=2123 you will see this message: In case or 3 Players Tourney the Winner will get the 2nd Semi-Finalist Prize.
- The Prizes are rounded up when awarded; so the players benefit from the YEPs fractions.
The Total Players payout for this tourney was almost the same amount as the YEPs Fees (1126 + 300 = 1426) if you add to that the TD, GL and Admin Share; it comes that Eliters had subsidized this Event by over 150 YEPs, and if you add to that the Bonuses paid for this Event to the Players equal to 1695 YEPs; the subsidy for this Event becomes over 1800 YEPs.
- 375 YEPs to each Winner; a total of 750 YEPs representing 50% of the Total Pot.
- 150 YEPs to each Runner-Up; a total of 300 YEPs representing 20% of the Total Pot.
- 038 YEPs (and not 37.5) to each Semi-Finalist; a total of 76 YEPs representing 5% of the Total Pot.
It seems that you always forget that I am a CPA, lol.