Help Topic 2191 was updated to reflect the New Guidelines for TDs Donating and Playing in their Tourneys, as follows:
Eliters TDs are now allowed to Donate and Play in their own Tourneys of
any Format (1x1, 1x3, and 2x2); adhering to the following Rules and
- TDs should try their best to get the minimum Players required to
start the Tourney; however they may register before the Tourney
- TDs may Play in
ONLY 1 of their Tourneys at a Time while
Hosting; they should
never play in other Tourneys while Hosting; therefore the
Playing and Hosting restriction will continue to apply after joining
- The 1 Tourney at a time do not apply in the following cases:
- TDs can play in ALL their Weekly (Multi-Day) Tourneys at the
same time, and with whatever number of registered Players.
- TDs will be allowed to play in Events hosted by them such as
TOC, BCT, PAT, ELIC, MDC, Decathlon, EDS and Olympics. All
Events Minimum Tourney Requirements will remain as they are now.
- A High Stake (500+ YEPs) Tourney.
- Team Tourney (2x2) needing one Player to complete the Teams
(6, 8, 10, 12 etc...); the TD may make the number of players
even after 5 minutes of start time.
- Substitute in a tourney run by them.
- TDs, including SFTDs, may continue to Donate in any further
Tourney run by them at the same time. This applies only on 1x1
Tourneys and it is not allowed in 1x3 or 2x2 Tourneys. The TD must
donate and Report Loss when due to Play.
- The following links were added at the top right corner of the
Tourney Admin page to allow the TD to register, withdraw, and
substitute directly in the Tourney:
- Register in Tourney
- Withdraw from Tourney
- Register as Substitute
- TDs must apply the highest Hosting Standards while playing in
their own Tourneys. Players may report any violation to the above
Rules using the Feedback available at the Bottom Left of the Tourney
page, and providing all supporting screen shots.