The Help Topic 1508was updated as follows (changes shown in Bold):
Premium Members will be able to help out other Members who run out of YEPs by Transferring YEPs to these Members according to the following conditions:
- Only Gold Plus (Gold, Platinum and Diamond) Members may transfer YEPs to other Members.
- The Premium Member should have a minimum YEPs balance of 5,000 YEPs.
- The monthly Transfers can be:
- up to 1000 YEPs Monthly for Gold Members.
- up to 2000 YEPs Monthly for Platinum Members.
- up to 5000 YEPs Monthly for Diamond Members.
- A charge of 20% will be deducted from the Transferor account.
- There is no limit to the number of Transfers a Premium Member can make as long as the above conditions are met.
- The Recipient Balance at the time of Transfer must not be over 1000 YEPs.
- Transfers, once made, cannot be reversed.
Caution: The solicitation of YEPs from other Eliters, whether in the lobbies, game tables, or by IM/email, is expressly forbidden. This makes the Member being solicited very uncomfortable.