On Sunday, November 5, Daylight Saving Time ends in the US for 2017. Since Eliters time is based on the US Eastern time zone, at 02:00 Eliters time, the clocks will turn back to 01:00. |
What does this mean to you?
- If you are not in the same time zone as Eliters time, you'll want to change any clock reminder you have that translates Eliters time to your time.
- If you have a favorite Event in an Eliters league on Sunday, you'll want to set a reminder so you don't forget the time change and miss the event. We have many of our TOCs and a few MDCs on Sunday, so you'll want to make sure you know the correct time!
- Just for TDs -- If you are a TD hosting during the time change, you'll want to make duplicate 1:00 - 1:45 tourneys so when the time changes, you'll have tourneys on the schedule for players to enter (instead of an empty hour waiting for the new 02:00 to hit).
- Just for SFTDs -- If you are an SFTD hosting during the time change, you will get new 1:00 - 1:45 tourneys if the original Tourneys were Cancelled or Finished. You will start again at 02:00 schedule for players to enter (instead of an empty hour waiting for the new 02:00 to hit).
- Just for Admins -- Please make sure the TD who is hosting your TOC or MDC is aware of the change and plans for it!
The good news - an extra hour of Tourneys on Sunday! How good is that!