On Sunday, March 11, Daylight Saving Time starts in the US for 2018. Since Eliters time is based on the US Eastern time zone, at 02:00 Eliters time, the clocks will move forward to 03:00.
What does this mean to you?
- If you are not in the same time zone as Eliters time, you'll want to change any clock reminder you have that translates Eliters time to your time.
- If you have a favorite Event in an Eliters league on Sunday, you'll want to set a reminder so you don't forget the time change and miss the event. We have many of our Events on Sunday, so you'll want to make sure you know the correct time!
- If you are a TD hosting during the time change, you'll have to continue hosting all tourneys started before 02:00, Start/Cancel all Tourneys scheduled at 02:00, 02:15, 02:30, and 02:45. Open all Tourneys scheduled at 03:00 onward and proceed normally.
- If you are an SFTD hosting during the time change, you will miss all Spots between 02:00 and 02:45. When the time changes a new set of Hot Tourneys will be scheduled at 03:00; make sure to update your availability to after 03:00 so you don't miss any spots.
- If you are an Admin; please make sure the TD who is hosting the League's Events is aware of the change and plans for it!