Change ideas may come from 3 different sources:
- Members & Staff suggestions & ideas, submitted in Clubs, by Email or in other ways.
- Problems & errors occurring on Site, reported by any Member or Staff.
- Our long-term strategy, to expand Eliters and develop it to the best Gaming Site Online.
All ideas are noted, then studied taking into consideration the following factors:
- Importance of the idea.
- Urgency (errors and problems require immediate attention).
- Difficulty of design and implementation.
- Time required to implement.
We have lots of ideas and suggestions on our “To Evaluate List”:
- Some of these ideas will be rejected if they are found impossible technically, or not viable, or if they require further consideration.
- Some ideas will be postponed and pushed back on the list as more important or urgent ideas come up.
Once the ideas are analyzed and prioritized, specific projects and tasks are added as resources permit to the Systems Development Team’s “To Do List”.
Unfortunately, we cannot evaluate every idea and suggestion on the spot, we cannot promise a timetable, and we also cannot offer personalized feedback on each idea. Members and Staff both must realize that we go through literally hundreds of such suggestions each month, and to respond to each specifically and personally is not a valid use of limited Administrative time.
What we can promise is that we don't ignore any good idea or suggestion, and most importantly that we will never stop working to keep Eliters.com the most informative, the friendliest, and the fastest gaming Site on the Internet.