A new Challenge System was launched today, this system will allow Players to have direct challenges to other Players and play official Elite Matches, similar to Mini-Tourneys, however without TD attendance.
Challenges are only available to Head to Head (1x1 Format) Matches played by 2 Players, by prearrangement. They serve the purpose of individual challenges, or as a way to play while waiting for a scheduled tournament to start.
- Any Premium Member may challenge another Premium Member either in the lobby or through IM, or any Premium Players may agree to have a match any time.
- The Players decide the Match Points and other settings, and the Challenge YEPs.
- Challenge Fees will be a minimum of 50 YEPs and a maximum of 500 YEPs. If they wish to have a higher stake, they may ask a TD to set a Mini-Tourney for them.
- A Player may not play in a Challenge for more than one fourth of the YEPs in his/her account. Example: A Player having 350 YEPs balance may not play in a 100 YEPs Challenge.
- A Player may not have more than 3 opened Challenges at any specific time.
- The Losing Player should report the Match Loss within 24 hours, otherwise will be subject to penalties.
- The Winner will get 85% of the total Challenge fees pot.
- Each party will to the Challenge will see the details of the Challenge Listed on his/her “MyTourneys” in the main menu or at: http://www.eliteleague.com/games/main/mytourneys.asp
- The Challenge will remain valid for 24 hours and it will be cancelled automatically thereafter if not accepted by the challenged Player.
- The Matches stats and YEPs Log for all Parties will be updated with the Challenge results. Challenges will not affect the Tourney stats.
- Winning a Challenge will not qualify the winner to participate in TOC.
- Any abuse of the Challenge system will not be tolerated. This includes abuse of the system, harassing other players, giving free wins, cheating, not reporting Losses, transferring YEPs illegally etc.
- EliteLeague reserves the right to penalize, purge, remove, ban, or withdraw any Member not abiding by the above rules. EliteLeague Management decisions are final.
For details on how to Create, Accept, Play a Challenge and how to Report Loss or Unreported Matches, please go to http://www.eliteleague.com/games/main/rulestourneytypes.asp#Challenges