Effective today, Change ID will now also move the Championships and Records achieved to the new ID. So, you will not lose your Trophies, Medals and Stars if you change your ID.
The new rules for ID Change will read as follows:
By changing to a new ID, the following actions will be taken:
- Your Summary Player Stats (Tourneys, Victories, Matches) at each League will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Summary TD Stats (Position, Tourneys Hosted, Total Players Participation) at each League will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Previous Achievements in the Book or Records at each League, and in the Hall of Fame, will be transferred to the new ID. New, effective 12/12/2003.
- Your Premium Membership, YEPs Balance and US Dollar Balance will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Detailed Records of Tourney, Matches and YEPs will be DELETED.
- You will lose the right to play in the upcoming TOC, or MDC, or Invite Tourneys, or Events, if earned in the old ID.
- Your old Eliters ID will continue to be Reserved in our system for 3 months, and you won't be able to access it.
This process will not apply retroactively, as changing previous records would require manually checking and adjusting a huge number of Individual records in several tables in the database.
However, we will be glad to perform this adjustment on exceptional basis and for a limited time to ID Changes for Gold Plus Members. Present Gold Plus Premium Members (Gold, Platinum, and Diamond) may request to apply this ID Change retroactively on previous Championships and Achievements.
This request should be sent before January 31, 2004 to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the Subject: Past Records Change ID, and stating the exact Present ID and all Previous IDs that belonged to this new ID.