We've had some questions regarding donating Silver Membership Prizes lately, so thought this would be a good idea to repeat portions of an article from the April Newsletter. Check out the newsletter for the complete article.
If I want to donate one or more Silver memberships for a special event, how do I do this?
Both TDs and players can donate Silver memberships for these great tourneys!
These prizes can be funded from either your YEPs account (3000 YEPs) or your Cash account ($10). If you already have the funds in either of these accounts, the amount will be deducted as your request is approved. If you need to deposit money into your account, you can refer to Help Topic 1551 for more information.
If you are a TD, you should submit a tourney milestone request to your League Admin, as you normally would. If the Silver is donated by a Member for multiple Leagues/Tourneys (like we did with the 5th Anniversary Random Silvers), the request should be emailed to the VP Marketing for approval.
When you send your email request, please include the following information:
- The number of Silvers you would like to donate (limit of one per individual tourney)
- The leagues you would like the tourneys to be held in
- The special occasion you would like celebrated (so we can appropriately advertise and name the tourneys)
- If your donation is anonymous or if you can be named
- Timeframe (day of week and time of day) you would like to hold the tourney(s). We will do our best to honor these requests.
Once approved, advance payment of the Silver Memberships should be made by the Donor. A member of the Marketing/Events team will coordinate the creation and advertisement of the Tourneys with the League HAs.
For more information on Tourney prizes, refer to Help Topic 2122.