In addition to the TD Evaluation form, Players may now send detailed comments or complaints on the TD
Performance using the "Feedback" feature added at the bottom left corner on the Tourney Page, and on the TD Evaluation confirmation page:
- Both positive and negative comments are welcome.
- The Feedback Form will have certain Subjects for you to select; this
Subjects List would include:
TD - Great Performance
TD - Excellent
Support to New Players
TD - Played While Hosting
TD - Rude to Players
TD - Unfair to
TD - Not Responding to enquiries
TD - Ignored Table Invites
TD - Ignored Timer Requests
TD - Favoritism
TD - Late Opening
TD - Late Starting Tourney
TD - Absent During Tourney
Changed Tourney Rules after Opening
- Please include details if you perceive there is a problem that needs more
explanation, up to 600 characters.
- Please email the HA with any further details, and attach screen shots
supporting your comments; Screen Shots work great, a picture is better than a
1000 words. No need to attach Eliters pages, as these are available to
- To capture a screen shot: Press Print Screen (3rd key from right on top row,
labelled "Prt Scrn"), and the entire monitor screen will be copied. Immediately
paste it into Word or a Graphics-editing program, before making any other screen
shot. If you wish to capture only the active window, hold down the "Alt" key
while pressing "Prt Scrn".
- The HA will consider the comments or complaint, will investigate any
incidents, and will take the necessary action.