Recently there has been much discustion in the td and admin club about inviting tds to tables, As there is a defined rule about it now I want to pass on the following. Inviting TDs to Tables is now covered in the General Help Topics under Topic 2101 Tourney General Rules (Click here)
Players do not need to invite Tds to table inless of the following.
1) In Eliters RR or 1v3 tourneys where the TD does all the reporting, it is required that the maker of the table invites the TD at the beginning of the match.
2) Also, exceptionally, in some Leagues there is a specific rule in certain games that the players should invite the TD to check the outcome in Unrated matches; but this should be at the end of match and not for the whole tourney. This mean player making table need to invite Td at end of game to verify winners.
3)Otherwise, it is only necessary to invite the TD if you have a problem that requires his/her attention or if specifically requested by the TD to do so on an individual basis.
Reporting by players.
1) In SE and DE tourneys, the match should be reported to the tourney page, in the upper left hand box: refresh the page, verify that the match shown is correct, and click the "Report Loss" button.
2) Losing player should report to the tourney lobby as well, as follows: "Team A and B loses to Team C and D, rd 2, reported." This procedure keeps all players and the TD aware of the progress of matches.
3) In RR tourneys and Mini-Tourneys, all reports are made by the TD. The losing player must report to the tourney lobby, using the above formula.
Thank you all for your help in this matter as we al get use to these new rules.
Have fun and Good luck to all!!
darkwolf1966 - HA pinoy
Click here to e-mail Me