We are sorry that you are unable to participate in the TOC this week because of your ID Change.|
This procedure is clearly stated on the Change ID form; as a matter of fact it is shown in bold that your detailed tourney stats will be deleted, and therefore detailed tourneys won under the old ID will not transfer and the TOC list will have no records of tourneys won by the new ID. The rules shown on the form are as follows:
By changing to a new ID, the following actions will be taken:
- Your Summary Player Stats (Tourneys, Victories, Matches) at each League will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Summary TD Stats (Position, Tourneys Hosted, Total Players Participation) at each League will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Premium Membership, YEPs Balance and US Dollar Balance will be transferred to the new ID.
- Your Detailed Records of Tourney, Matches and YEPs will be DELETED.
- Your old EliteLeague ID will continue to be reserved in our system for 3 months, and you won't be able to access it.