|S4, is available for 4 Players per game teams in 1x3 teams structure tourneys (1 Player against 3 Players).
A variation of Single Elimination format called |
- S4 tournaments will comprise 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, or 32 Players. The tournament will consist of 2, 3, or 4 rounds, depending on the tourney Players size.
- Players will be Grouped in 4 Players set-up for 8, 16, 32 tourney size.
- If the registered Players are below the tourney Perfect size (16, 32), seats are filled with "Bye" Players/Teams to complete the tourney pairing chart to the set tourney size.
- Players will be assigned a seed based on their Rating or on Random basis at the beginning of this specific tourney.
- Players/Teams are paired based on their seed in this specific tourney according to a predetermined seat allocation, with 2 Byes together on each table (when needed).
- The 2 Players having Byes will advance automatically to Round 2.
- The TD will be posting all Matches results (the Winner and Runner-Up of each Match). The Runner-Up is the Player achieving the second best Match score after the Winner.
- The Winner and Runner-Up on each table will advance to next round. The Winner will get a match win, the other Players including the Runner-Up (though advancing to next round) will get a match loss.
- In the final Round, the Winner will get 1 victory, and the other 3 Players will be considered Semi-Finalists.
Upon closing S4 (Single Elimination for 4 Players) 1x3 tourneys; excluding TOC and Decathlon; if the number of Registered Players at start time is less than 8, the Tourney will automatically be converted to Q4 Quick for 4. All extra Players (above 4) will be withdrawn automatically by the system based on Registration Sequence.