- Points accumulated during the Period Tourney play will determine standings within each Division. Players will receive:
- 3 points for each match won.
- 1 point for each match lost.
- If there is a tie, the tied Players will be ranked by applying (in order) the following tiebreakers:
- Number of Wins during the Play Period.
- The lower accumulated total of the Divisional ranking of opponents beaten during this play period. (In other words, if two Players have the same number of wins, the Player whose victories were against higher-ranked players, at the start of the play period, in the division will prevail)
- The higher-ranked Player within the Division at the start of the play period.
- The Divisional scoring, for the purposes of seeding the next Period, is self-contained in the given Play Period. In other words, if a Player is in the top 3 in C Division at the end of the current Period, s/he wins Prize and Bonus YEPs, and moves up to B Division.