To post a message, Click on Post Message on the Clubs Menu, and enter the Title and Message in the boxes provided.
- Make sure to post the message in the concerned Club related to the message Subject.
- Use a representative Title to the message you are posting.
- Make sure to change the Message Title when you change the original Subject. Messages deviating from the original subject, or turning to a futile debate, or discussing any unrelated matter to the specific Club, will be deleted without notice or justification.
- Try your best to be clear and concise.
- Don't use long paragraphs, break your message in points.
- Please don't use all CAPS when posting a message.
- We should all exercise due care when using html and limit the use to links, colored text, bold and centering. Any post containing different fonts, sizes and Marquis will be deleted.
- Maximum characters for message body is 3,000.
- Messages that contain advertisements or offensive language will be removed.
- Be aware, the content of your messages may be seen by all Eliters. Please be smart, don't post your phone number or any details you don't want to share with others.
- Please don't spam all clubs. We have a 'General' Club for messages you wish to appear to all Members. Please post no message more than twice: once in its 'native' club, and once in 'General'.