|Eliters has made available for its members a number of official Clubs: one for each individual League, one for each individual Group, a “General” Club for Eliters-wide communication, and restricted Clubs for TDs and Administrators where they may discuss Leagues business and policies. The Clubs are official Eliters sites and they are governed by certain rules that are consistent with broader Eliters Policy and will be strictly enforced.
The purpose of the Clubs is twofold: they are a place to dispense information to the community and promote discussion of Eliters-related issues, and they are intended as a "social" gathering-place, fostering a sense of extended community among Eliters Members. The clubs are open to extended discussion on virtually any topic (See Topic 1802 for restrictions).
Eliters has provided very powerful tools for posting to and navigating Eliters Clubs:
- You can select the Club you wish to check from a Drop Down List; also you may check all Leagues Clubs using one click.
- On the main Club page, you are proivided with a Message List showing the Message number, the subject, the author, and date.
- You may Post a New Message or Replay to another Message with one click, the message will show your ID, and if it is a reply to another message the author and number of this message.
- You can Delete the message after posting it, and type a new one.
- You can Search for any message using the Message Number.
- You can Search all messages for a Keyword or Multiple Keywords.
- You can see a list of all or Direct Replies to the message.
Categories of Unacceptable Clubs Posts
Posting Messages in Clubs