Navigating GameDesire Lobbies and Tables
Last month we introduced GameDesire leagues to Eliters. We've successfully run tourneys in Dominoes (DOD), Gin (GIND), and Spades (SPADD)!
Some of you have had a few problems understanding how to see players in the room, chat, create tables, and understand all that the Eliters lobbies have to offer, so Felix (felix8138) has posted some helpful hints for us all!
Hope this helps, Eliters! Now that it's a bit easier to understand, stop on by and jump in a tourney.
- There are three room options: Game Management, Rooms and Players, and Interface. You can scroll through these options at the top right-hand side of the lobby using the <-- and --> buttons on either side of the "?" and "x" symbols. Toggle through these until you get your desired option.
- The Game Management option allows you to create your table and select the table options.
- The Rooms and Players option allows you to see who is in the room. You can see a list in the bottom right corner of the room window. The chat is on the left, and the player list on the right.
- The Interface option allows you to change the size of the tables and select options such as card color and game piece size.
- To invite your opponent, create the table using the Game Management option. In the table, scroll to the Room and Players option and select the players to invite.
- Once you have invited your opponent(s), scroll to the Game Controls option to start the game and see game-specific information as you play.
- The Interface Setting option is the screen you use to turn off/on invitations, turn on audio/sound alerts, and tools to aid your game play.
Join us in our new Eliters Rooms in GameDesire
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !