Major improvements were introduced to our Eliters Messenger:
- The Messenger will be available as soon as the Tourney is opened, so the TD and Registered Players can communicate.
- Players and TD can now address any message to a specific Player or to All Players in the Tourney or EDS.
- A new entry box was added to the Message Entry, with a drop down list including all Players/Teams IDs to make it easier to post the exact ID.
- A new column was added to show the Addressee (To); no need to include it anymore in the Message Text
- A Filter is available to select Messages:
- From: All Messages from a certain ID
- To: All Messages sent to a certain ID
- From and To: All Messages exchanged between the 2 IDs
- Me: All Messages sent From and addressed To the Player.
- Teams: The Team ID will show on the Filter, however all messages from both Partners will be listed
- The TDs will have the choice to see on My Tourneys page All Tourneys EMs including the Multi-Day (Weeklies) Tourneys, or just the Current Tourneys without the Multi-Day (Weeklies) Tourneys.
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !