Pat (singlesoul_1999) challenged us all to come up with "two things about Eliters that you are happy about." What a great idea, Pat!
Here is what some of you said:
- Friends -- singlesoul_1999
- Being able to find games in the middle of the night when I have insomnia. -- singlesoul_1999
- I like giving bonuses to my players. -- desires_no1
- I like jumping from league to league trying new games, and I find that each league is very nice and goes out of their way to teach you a game (tds and players) -- desires_no1
- I am happy that the league rewards success and skill. -- lllloggyllll
- I am happy that it operates under a clearly defined set of rules and policies and encourages their open discussion. -- lllloggyllll
- I love the camaraderie of most eliters. -- nfltitan
- I like playing games with my friends. -- nfltitan
- Joking around and talking with friends like we've known each other for years and years. -- NYCtrelo
- Being able to play a game for competition but keeping it all in good fun at the same time. -- NYCtrelo
- The Eliters make my sides so sore from laughing that I can still feel it the next day. -- niagracowgirl
- There are so many games offered that it can be hard to choose what to play. -- niagracowgirl
- As I figure most will say The Friends You Make!!! -- amikemdr714
- The learning how to play so many different games better! -- amikemdr714
- The chance to make friends with people I would probably never know in any other way. -- runaway0509
- Learning new games and playing the ones I know with a community of people that want to play, not cheat. -- runaway0509
- Simple, The Best Players on the Net ! -- lawman20695
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !