Become an Eliters TD
Eliters Leagues are searching for TDs all the time to help keep a 24/7 schedule and keep all members entertained with quality tourneys. You may have read some of the posts that have been placed in the Clubs. Becoming a TD is quite easy and carries with it many benefits some of which you may not be aware.
- YEPs Tourneys: 10% of the pot, plus an extra 2% of the pot if you are a Team Leader.
- US$ Tourneys: $0.04 per $1.00 paid into the pot.
- Mini Tourneys: 5% of the pot.
- Performance Bonuses paid by the league and HA.
- Marathon Day bonuses for TDs based on hosting and player participation.
- Weekly Cash Performance Bonuses for high-performing TDs and Admin based on individual and league performance.
- Gold+ Membership Hosting Bonuses for TDs, based on weekly performance
- Gold: 10%
- Platinum: 25%
- Diamond: 50%
- The TD of the month will be awarded 1000 YEPs Bonus.
- Super TDs (completing 1000 Elite Tourneys) will get a Super TD Star, and will be awarded 1000 YEPs at the beginning of the following month.
- Super TDs completing 3000 and 5000 Elite Tourneys will be awarded 1000 YEPs at the beginning of the following month.
Here are the requirements that must be met prior to applying for a TD position. If you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Admin staff of the league you're wishing to join:
- Should be a Premium Member.
- Should have played a certain minimum Elite Matches, varying by League.
- Available to host Tournaments in a time zone having vacancies.
- Ready to host a minimum of 5 Tournaments a week.
- 16+ Years old for new Leagues, and 18+ Years old for other Leagues.
- Maturity and good judgment.
- Pleasant personality.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Full dedication and loyalty to Eliters.
- Successfully passing a probationary period as JrTD of 30 Tournaments.
The link to the application is on each League main page. Scroll down the page to the green League Admin box (on the left-hand side of the page). Click on “Become a TD”, and you will be taken to the TD Application page. Your application will be reviewed by that League’s Admin and the Staff Relations Director for approval. This process usually takes only a few days but can take up to 2 weeks.
Remember that one of the best benefits of being an Eliters TD is being a part of a great TEAM. We have some great people in Eliters, and you will surely enjoy being a part of such a great Staff! We do look forward to adding some new names to our Eliters TD List!