Eliters is preparing to celebrate our 7-Year Anniversary in January 2007. As part of this celebration, we will be rolling out some bonuses and benefits over the next few months.
In this first wave, we’re spotlighting our Gold+ Premium Memberships. We think all Eliters members are important, and we’re not forgetting about those Eliters who choose not to purchase a higher membership. This is just where we’re starting. More will be announced in the Clubs and Newsletter over the next few months.
- Increased activity bonus for Platinum and Diamond members -- This bonus starts Sunday, Oct 8, and is a permanent change to our Premium Member benefits.
- Platinum members will receive 10 YEPs for every Match Win; 5 YEPs for every Match Loss.
- Diamond members will receive 20 YEPs for every Match Win; 10 YEPs for every Match Loss.
- Special Prize for purchasing Gold, Platinum, or Diamond memberships -- Eliters will provide a bonus of 5000 YEPs for every 25th Gold+ membership purchased. Who will be number 25? 50? 75? 100? Purchase a new or renewed Gold, Platinum or Diamond membership for yourself or a friend between October 8, 2006, and January 7, 2007, and see if you are one of our lucky prize winners!
- Increased Subscription Bonus for Platinum and Diamond Members -- Purchase a new or renewed Gold, Platinum or Diamond membership for yourself or a friend between October 8, 2006, and January 7, 2007, and get more Entry YEPs in return!
- Platinum – 6 Months - 1,500 YEPs
- Platinum – 12 Months - 3,000 YEPs
- Diamond – 6 Months - 3,500 YEPs
Eliters Premium Memberships make great holiday gifts! Don't forget that if you renew your Gold, Platinum, or Diamond membership before the expiration date, you'll receive 10% of the purchase price back. Don't know when your expiration date is? Check the information in your My Account page.
For more information on Premium Memberships, refer to the following Eliters pages:
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !