Getting the Cannot Access Eliters Error?
Our Servers Host confirmed that the problem is at the World Internet connection. To help us identify the location of the problem on the World Network, please follow these steps:
- On your computer; Go to Start
- Click on Run
- Type cmd, and click OK
- On the black page type this: tracert eliters.net (with a space after the word tracert)
- Wait until the lines are completed with either a message "Trace Complete" or Time Out"
- Copy this page as text (Go to the Blue bar at the top >> right click >> Edit >> Select All >> Copy)
- Again on the black page type this: ping -n 200 eliters.net
- Wait until the lines are completed with the summary ping message (the last few lines)
- Copy the summary ping message
- Go to http://www.whatismyip.com and your IP address will be presented in your browser
Email the page copy, the summary ping message, and your IP address to Balouza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !