Never run out of YEPs
Eliters responded to players requests by ensuring that someone running out of YEPs can refill their account and continue to play.
If you are a Guest or Premium Member, and you run out of YEPs (Maximum Balance of 100 YEPs); you may get Extra YEPs Free.
The number of allowed Free Refills and the Value of each refill depends on the Membership Level as follows:
- Guest - 500 YEPs once
- Silver - 1000 YEPs once
- Gold - 500 YEPs once every 3 months
- Platinum and Diamond - 1000 YEPs once every 3 months
If you qualify for a refill, you can select the Free YEPs Refill link on the bottom left side of any Eliters page. You must use a Valid Email; an Email will be sent to you to confirm the Refill. To Validate your email, please visit your My Account page and edit your email Address.
What happens if you use your Free Refill and then upgrade your membership?
So what's the catch? Well... you have to be an ELITER, you have to want to play and yes, you must have a valid email address to request the refill... Doesn't get much simpler than that does it?
- If a Guest gets the Extra Free YEPs Refill and then Upgrades to Silver; s/he cannot get a new Refill, as the Refill is granted once for Guests and Silver Members.
- If a Guest or a Silver Member gets the Extra Free YEPs Refill and then Upgrades to Gold or above; s/he will be eligible for more Refills; each after 3 months from the last Refill.
- If the Gold or Platinum or Diamond Membership expires; the Membership is converted to Silver automatically, and the Member won’t be eligible to get any more Refills.
YEP Refill Program Details