Club Posting Guidelines
Eliters has provided a number of Clubs to serve as public forums for Eliters-related issues as well as "social" communications. However, there are some guidelines which need to be adhered to.
To post a message, Click on Post Message on the Clubs Menu, and enter the Title and Message in the boxes provided.
- Use a representative Title to the message you are posting.
- Try your best to be clear and concise.
- Don't use long paragraphs, break your message in points.
- Don't use all CAPS when posting a message or message title.
- We should all exercise due care when using html and limit the use to links, colored text, bold and centering. Any post containing different fonts, sizes and Marquis will be deleted.
- Maximum characters for message body is 3,000.
- Messages that contain advertisements or offensive language will be removed.
- Be aware, the content of your messages may be seen by all Eliters. Please be smart, don't post your phone number or any details you don't want to share with others.
- Please don't spam all clubs. We have a 'General' Club for messages you wish to appear to all Members. Please post no message more than twice: once in its 'native' club, and once in 'General'.
- The Clubs are Public Forums and are read by all Members of all ages, races, and religions, so it is important that we maintain certain standards of civility.
- Please try to be positive, objective, and constructive in all what you post.
For more information on club posting guidelines click here
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !