With thanks to jenever_speler
How many club posters does it take to change an Eliters rule?
- 1 to change the rule and to post that the rule has been changed
- 14 to share similar experiences of wanting a rule change and how the rule could have been changed differently
- 7 to caution about the dangers of changing rules
- 27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing rules
- 53 to flame the spell checkers
- 41 to correct spelling/grammar flames
- 6 to argue over whether it's an "eliters ruling "
- and another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive
- 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "corp rules"
- 15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "eliters ruling" is perfectly correct terminology
- 156 to email the participant's ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their "acceptable use policy"
- 109 to post that this group is not about rulings and to please take this discussion to a ruling group
- 203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and ruling group about changing eliters ruling be stopped
- 111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use eliters rulings and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group
- 306 to debate which method of changing eliters rulings is superior, where to decide which eliters rules to use, what eliters rulings work best for this technique and what rules are faulty
- 27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different eliters rules
- 14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
- 3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes eliters rules relevant to this group
- 33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
- 12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the rules controversy
- 19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three"
- 4 to suggest that posters request go to rulings FAQ
- 44 to ask what is a "FAQ"
- 4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
- 143 to say "do a Google search on eliters rulings before posting questions about rules"
- 1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again....
- 1 members dude to say ... ok your all noted
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !