10 Ways To Tell You Might Be A Redneck Hunter
With thanks to rick_usmc_ret (who has been hunting for the past four weeks so I couldn't thank him for this)!
You might be a redneck hunter if:
- Your mother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
- You have the local taxidermist's number on speed dial.
- You've ever been involved in a custody battle over a blood-trailing dog.
- You've ever filled your deer tag on a golf course.
- You've ever had to turn your pickup around because of bridge clearance restrictions.
- You consider "Cabela's 2008 Shooting & Reloading Catalog" deep reading.
- You've ever cleaned pheasants in your living room.
- Your front porch collapses and it kills more than three coon dogs.
- Your bicycle has a gun rack.
- You actually know what kind of leaves make the best substitute for toilet paper.
And you might be a redneck hunter... if you're thinking of three friends who'd love to see this. Be a pal. Forward it to them. They're probably at work thinking about hunting right now anyway