More Blonde Moments
SHE WAS SO BLONDE...
- she thought a quarterback was a refund.
- she thought General Motors was in the army.
- she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
- at the bottom of an application, where it says "sign here", she wrote Sagittarius.
- she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
- she sent a fax with a stamp on it.
- she thought TuPac Shakur was a Jewish holiday.
- under "education" on a job application, she put "Hooked on Phonics."
- she tripped over a cordless phone.
- she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice because it said "concentrate."
- she told me to meet her at the corner of "walk" and "don't walk."
- she asked for a price check at the Everything For A Dollar Store.
- she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
- she studied for a blood test.
- she sold her car for gas money.
- when she went to the airport and saw a sign that read "Airport Left," she turned around and went home.
- when she heard that 90% of all crimes occurred around home, she moved.
- she thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.
- she thought if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.
- she thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening. and finally,
SHE WAS SOOOOOO BLONDE...
- she had a shirt that said TGIF, which she thought stood for 'Tatoobie's Go In Front.'
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !