2 YEPs worth
We have all been touched by the world-wide economic free fall over the last year. And no, I am not here to assign blame or dissect who did what to whom (Political club is available). Life as we all once knew it is gone. Even Bill Gates and Warren Buffett will attest to that.
So what can we do to make it better?
- Take the time to take care of yourself and each other.
- Don't rush to judgement - you have no idea what someone else is going through unless you have walked in their shoes.
- Open doors for each other and when someone does - thank them.
- Let's reach out a helping hand where we can.
- Share your spirit, share your knowledge, share your time. Those matter far more than possessions ever will.
- Acknowledge good service, extra effort (try the mom n pop stores, they will know your name).
- You have never been defined by what you own, only by what you are.
- Join a library, its free. And knowledge never loses it's value.
- Remember your friends and family, including your Eliters family.
- Support each other: host, play, or just share a few laughs - it all makes life just a little easier.
Hard times call for gentle living.
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !