How do Rankings work?
Eliters adopts the simplest ranking system ever used for competitive play. It is easy, flexible and versatile. Members can be ranked in ascending or descending order and can be filtered into one table according to their Rating in addition to 8 other criteria:
- Matches Won
- Matches Lost
- Total Matches
- Matches Win %
- Tourneys Played
- Tourneys Victories
- Tourneys Win %
The Ranking is updated on the spot after each Match and after each Tourney. The Ranking based on Rating moves up and down depending on your performance in comparison with other players:
- When you first join you Rating will be 1000, and you will be ranked at the bottom of the Players list.
- Your Rating will start moving when you complete your 25th Match.
- When you win a Match your rating will increase by minimum one point (in addition to the effect of the increase of your Matches win %).
- When you lose a Match your rating will go down by minimum one point (in addition to the effect of the decrease of your Matches win %).
- When you win a Tourney your rating will increase by minimum 5 points (in addition to the effect of the increase of your Tourney win %).
- When you lose a Tourney your rating will decrease based on the change of your Tourney win %.
- but it is not necessary that if your rating is higher that you will get improvement in your rank, as your rating should be higher then the presently higher ranked player.
- Your rank also does not go down if you lose a match or a tourney unless your Rating goes lower than the presently lower ranked player
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !