Double Meanings From Around The World:
- March Planned For Next August
- Blind Bishop Appointed To See
- Lingerie Shipment Hijacked--Thief Gives Police The Slip
- L.A. Voters Approve Urban Renewal By Landslide
- Patient At Death's Door--Doctors Pull Him Through
- Latin Course To Be Canceled--No Interest Among Students, Et Al.
- Diaper Market Bottoms Out
- Croupiers On Strike--Management: No Big Deal
- Stadium Air Conditioning Fails--Fans Protest
- Queen Mary Having Bottom Scraped
- Henshaw Offers Rare Opportunity to Goose Hunters
- Women's Movement Called More Broad-Based
- Antique Stripper to Display Wares at Store
- Prostitutes Appeal to Pope
- Teacher Strikes Idle Kids
- Lawyers Give Poor Free Legal Advice
- Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
- Fund Set Up for Beating Victim's Kin
- Killer Sentenced to Die for Second Time in 10 Years
- Cancer Society Honors Marlboro Man
- Nicaragua Sets Goal to Wipe Out Literacy
- Autos Killing 110 a Day--Let's Resolve to Do Better
- 20-Year Friendship Ends at Altar
- War Dims Hope For Peace
- If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last A While
- Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
- Half of U.S. High Schools Require Some Study for Graduation
- Blind Woman Gets New Kidney from Dad She Hasn't Seen in Years
Source: ETNI -- English Teachers Network
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !