- Always keep several get well cards on the mantel. If unexpected guests arrive, they'll think you've been sick and unable to clean.
- NASA reports that galaxies are speeding away from earth at 90,000 miles a second. What do you suppose they know that we don't?
- Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.
- The only thing that wakes you up faster than coffee is spilled coffee.
- My husband has suggested a candlelight dinner at home for our anniversary. Is he being romantic or just cheap?
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing and the lawn mower is broken.
- There are two types of roads in our country. One is under construction and the other is under repair.
- When you get older, lack of pep is often mistaken for patience.
- What will today's younger generation tell their children they had to do "without"?
- People never grow up; they just learn how to act in public.
- Hermits have no peer pressure.
- Never trust a story that has been told more than twice.
- If something is confidential, it will be left in the copier machine.
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !