New Against All Format
Eliters has launched a new Tourney Format Called Against All (AA).
This format will be adopted in Games where each Player competes against all other Players. The Player achieving the Highest Score or Quickest Result wins the Tourney.
Against All is a Single Round Tourney limited usually by a certain predetermined time span.
Against All format is only available for 1xN structure Tourneys (1 Player against All others).
- Against All Tourneys will comprise 2 to 16 Players. The Tourney will consist of 1 round.
- Rating will not have an effect on seeding as all Players will be playing equally at the same Table.
- There is going to be a single Winner in each Tourney. In case of a tie, the tie Players will have to play another Game to decide the Winner.
- The Winner will get 1 Match Win and 1 Tourney Victory; all losing Players will get 1 Match Loss.
- Matches wins and losses will be posted as soon as reported, by the TD or automatically, to Players' Matches stats.
- The Tourney will count as 1 full Tourney for all Players.
- Tourney played and victory will be posted on finishing the Tourney to Player's Tourney stats.
- The Winner will get 75% of the YEPs Pot.
This Tourney Format will be used first in Bowling Pogo (BowlP); more Leagues/Games will be added gradually.
New format details
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !