Want to try EDS but not sure what it is?
For those of you who have not tried the EDS System, or are wondering just what it is, here is a short explanation. You can read all the Division System Rules on any "My Divisions" link in Eliters.
EDS is designed as an ongoing series of True Round Robin Tournaments in a Match Play format contested in two 14-day Play Periods each month. Players will be seeded into Divisions of 10 Players each, and at the end of each Play Period the Divisions will be realigned based on performance in the just-completed Play Period. In EDS play every Player completes a match against each other Player in his/her Division during each Play Period. In other words, every Player in an EDS Division plays up to 9 matches per Play Period, against common opponents, and Divisions will be realigned after each Play Period.
We can also set you up with a Subscription Plan, which includes automatic registration in each period - so you won't lose your place and miss out on the fun!
- 600 YEPs to the 1st-place Winner of each division
- 300 YEPs to the 2nd-place Winner of each division
- 200 YEPs to the 3rd-place Winner of each division
Each player receives 5 YEPs for each point you earn playing your matches - a possible gain of up to 135 extra YEPS!
In addition to these prizes, each Player will also get the the Activity Bonus for each Match played.
- For Silver Members, 1 YEP for each Loss and 2 YEPs for each win.
- For Gold Members, 2 YEPs for each Loss and 4 YEPs for each win.
- For Platinum Members, 5 YEPs for each Loss and 10 YEPs for each win.
- For Diamond Members, 10 YEPs for each Loss and 20 YEPs for each win.
For more information check out your My Divisions link, or contact any TD for assistance.