2 YEPs Worth
As we start a new year, I would like to thank the many players and tds who continue to make Eliters not only a great gaming environment, but also somewhere we can go and be assured of spending time with good friends and the opportunity to make some new friends.
As someone who has spent countless hours (no, I NEVER want to know how many) hosting, I want to say a special thank you to those players:
- who register for tourneys with more than 2 seconds to spare (and if it is a PS partners tourney, guess what - there is a reason we open the tourneys at least 30 minutes early)
- who start playing when the tourney kicks off
- who make tables even when they are not the highest seed
- who will join new (and sometimes very low rated) players in PS 2X2 tourneys
- who lose gracefully and always show good sportsmanship
- who don't im me in the middle of large tourneys because frankly folks, I am too darn old to be multi-tasking my butt off
- who don't dominate lobby chat and keep the sex talk to a minimum
- who actively recruit and help new players
- who are positive, fun players to have around
- and above all, those who realize that ratings do not define you as a human being!
That's just my take on it, but even though we can place good notes on players, there are just not enough opportunities to thank those of you who make a difference. So thank you!
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !