Game Badges in Play for February
February 6 - 12
- Backgammon Yahoo (bgy) features the Dices in Love badge. Win 15 Backgammon Matches during the Valentine's Week.
- Cribbage Yahoo (criby) offers the Crib Loves Pards badge. Play in 14 CRIB PARDS Tourneys (4 Players 2X2 Partner); win at least 1 Match in each Tourney.
Dominoes Yahoo (doy) offers the Love is in the Doms badge Play in 20 Dominoes Tourneys during the Love is in the Doms week, win at least 1 Match in each Tourney.
- Bingo Luau Pogo (bingoLp) features the B1 Bingoooooo badge. Win 10 Bingo Matches during the B1 Bingoooooo Badge Week.
- Pool Pogo (poolp) offers the Pool King badge. Win 15 Matches during the Pool King Week.
- Spades Yahoo (spady) hosts the Cupid Spades Arrow Week. Win 5 Spades Tourneys during the Cupid Spades Arrow Badge Week.
- Canasta Yahoo (canay is hosting the Canasta Lovers badge. Win 15 Canasta Matches during the Canasta Lovers Badge week.
- Gin Rummy Yahoo (giny) will host the Gin Lovers badge. Win 7 Gin Tourneys during the Gin Lovers Badge week.
- No Limit Holdem Pogo (holdemp) offers the Pocket Aces badge. Top 20 Players who Won Highest number of Matches (6+) during the Pocket Aces Week.
- Euchre Pogo (euchp) will host the For the Love of Euchre badge. Play in 15 Euchre Tourneys during the For the Love of Euchre Badge Week, win at least one Match in each Tourney.
- Yahtzee GameDesire (diced) offers the Hearts for Dices badge. Top 20 Players who Played Highest number of Yahtzee Tourneys (6+), and won at least 1 Match in each Tourney
February 20 - 26
Support your favorite leagues and expand your badge collections. Don't forget to select which badges appear in your profile.
Hearts Yahoo (hearty) features the Smiles Heart badge. Play in 10 Hearts Tourneys during the Smiles Heart Badge Week, win at least one Match in each Tourney.
For a schedule of upcoming badges, check out the Badge link.
More information on Game Badges
Have you always wanted to be a reporter?|
Here’s your chance! Eliters Newsletter would love to have news, stories, funny gossip; you name it.
Got a TD you’d like to praise? Tell us!
A good sport deserves recognition? Let us know!
We’re here to publish; we just need material !