Eliters Ticket System Upgraded
The ultimate objective of the Eliters Ticket System is to to automate the Contacts with all our Members, and restrict all communication sent to the Corporate and League Admin Team to the use of the Ticket System. The new Ticket System is intended to replace all email and other Messengers communications with the Corporate and League Admin; Members need not to worry anymore about the person to address the communication; the Ticket System will take care of that.
- All Members; Players, Admin and Staff, will be able to communicate upwards with the concerned League Admin and Corporate Staff.
- The Corporate Staff will be able to communicate with the Leagues Administrators (HAs) using the Admin Category on the Category List.
- The League Admin will continue to communicate with the TDs using the emails.
It will allow us to easily identify matters that have not yet been addressed and ensure that speedy attention is given to open tickets. Once a ticket has been resolved and/or closed - you can still see them just by selecting the appropriate drop down "Status" and there you go!
The following Communications will remain outside the scope of the Ticket System:
- Players Votes using the Tourney Page Vote System.
- Players Feedback on TDs using the Tourney Page Feedback System.
- Admin and TD Notes on Players and Staff; using the TD Notes System available on the Admin Menu and all Admin Tourney Pages.
Based on your feedback; we were able to move the Ticket System to its fully operational version as follows:
- A link to MY TICKETS was added to the following pages:
- Eliters Home page Menu.
- Each League Home page Menu.
- Admin pages Top Bar.
- VP pages Top Bar.
- The MY TICKETS link will be followed by a count of Updated Tickets (1).
- A New Ticket may be created from any Eliters page as follows:
- Eliters Home page and sub pages; using the Contact Us at the Bottom of these pages.
- All League Home and sub pages; using the Contact Us at the Bottom of these pages. New Tickets will automatically carry the League ID.
- All Tourney pages; using the New Ticket Link at the Bottom of these pages right after the Feedback Link. New Tickets will automatically carry the League ID and Tourney ID.
- All Admin and sub pages including the Tourney Admin pages; using the New Ticket Link at the Top Bar. New Tickets will automatically carry the League ID and Tourney ID.
- All VP and sub pages; using the New Ticket Link at the Top Bar.
- The Categories and Sub Categories were revised to make sure they are clear and to eliminate any confusion. A Categories List was added at right side of the New Ticket page to help find the right Category to use.
- The Message Field now allows the use of Basic HTML, adding Links and copying Word documents.
- Attached Files will show in the body of the Message, as well as at the top of the Ticket.
Check your Tickets and Create a New Ticket